Phase 2 General Guidelines
Please read carefully our guidelines for gathering on-campus during Phase 2:
- Phase 2 includes a Worship Service and the nursery and Children’s Church at 10:30am, ages birth to Kindergarten.
- Take the temperature of all individuals coming on campus before you leave your home. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last two days, such as a temperature above 100.4, sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, headache, or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, remain at home and worship with us online.
- We continue to suggest you watch online until further notice if you are 65 years or older and/or you have underlying health conditions, such as high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma or immunocompromising conditions, because you are at higher risk for severe illness if infected by COVID-19.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet and refraining from physical contact outside of family groups should continue.
- Face coverings (cloth masks are acceptable) should be worn at all times for everyone over the age of 10. Children under two should not wear a mask, per CDC guidelines. (Leadership will not wear masks while on the platform during the worship service.)
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each building entrance.
- Building disinfecting will be provided before, after, and between services.
- Complimentary coffee will NOT be provided during Phase 2.
For the Worship Service at 10:30am
- We will provide ONE on-campus and online Worship Services at 10:30am.
- Only sit in the section of pews WITHOUT masking tape.
- Only sit with immediate family.
- The offering plate will not be passed during the service to reduce hand-to-hand contact. Your tithes and offerings can be dropped off in the slot at the Welcome Desk or deposited online through our website or your bank’s bill pay.
- Bulletins will NOT be provided, so continue to check your email, read the digital newsletter, and frequently check our Facebook page for the latest church information.
For the Nursery and Children’s Church at 10:30am
- The nursery and children’s church will be available at 10:30am for ages birth to Kindergarten.
- The only “check-in location” will be through the Office Doors in the church office lobby.
- The Children’s Building main entrance will be locked to control traffic flow.
- Each child’s temperature will be taken before admitting into childcare.
- All efforts will be made to limit the groups sizes. Our aim is to have children’s class sizes limited to 10 or less.
- As much as possible, we’ll maintain physical distancing of 6 feet (space seating, etc.)
- We will ensure student and staff groupings change as little as possible by having the same group of children stay with the same staff. This will limit mixing between groups.
- Only individual, pre-packaged snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Routine hand washing will be directed.
- Areas that are frequently touched—such as playground equipment, shared objects/toys, door handles, drinking fountain, and sink handles—will be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
As expected, if Phase 2 guidelines need to be adjusted due to new health guidelines or other church needs, we will act accordingly. Please be alert, patient, and flexible.
While this isn’t like our “Pre-Covid” church experience, let’s come together and follow these cautious guidelines until further notice. We understand it is difficult to eliminate all risks, so you must be wise with yourself and family. Nonetheless, we feel these precautionary measures will help mitigate transmission of the disease on campus. As with Phase 1, since it is agreeable from the Arkansas Department of Health to gather under these guidelines, church leadership agreed it’s our role to provide a safe on-campus experience for you to worship if you desire, while it’s your personal responsibility to decide when the timing is right for you. Please choose wisely based upon your health and convictions.